The Gift Shop at the Heyward House Historic Center is located in the modern kitchen that was added on to the Heyward House in 1930. Our gift shop holds a variety of books, gifts, and home-made items. We have unique items that would be a perfect gift for the history buff in your family.
Items that can be found in our gift shop:
- A Guide to Historic Bluffton, Published by the Bluffton Historical Preservation Society
- A Gullah Psalm: The Musical Life and Works of Luke Peeples by Estella Saussy Nussbaum & Jeanne Saussy Wright
- The Bluffton Expedition by Jeff Fulgham
- Other Books that include Local History, Biographies, and etc.
- Recipe Books
- Hand Crafted oyster shell ornaments
- Reproduction Arrow Points
- Local Bluffton Merchandise